The Corporate Governance Guides for Boards in Singapore is a series of online and printed guides to help Boards and directors of Singapore-incorporated companies to discharge their duties more effectively.
The series consists of:
- Board Guide.
- Audit Committee Guide.
- Board Risk Committee Guide.
- Nominating Committee Guide.
- Remuneration Committee Guide.
- eGuide to the Code of Corporate Governance.
This Resource Guide provides readers with an overview of all seven Guides in the series, as well as useful navigational tips for both the online and printed versions.
Its contents include:
An overview of the CG Guides series, the structure of the content, and the formatting of the printed and online Guides.
- The table of contents of the printed guidebooks, and site maps of the eGuide platform.
- Key concepts and terms common across the seven Guides. These include the external and internal stakeholders, types of directors, corporate structure, evaluation, training, gender, and other matters.
- A list of abbreviations and glossary of terms used in the eGuide.
- The full text of the Code of Corporate Governance (2018), and the Singapore Stewardship Principles.
- Organisation and timeline of the project, and the individuals and organisations involved.
The Corporate Governance Guides series is produced by Singapore Institute of Directors with the support of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority, Monetary Authority of Singapore, and Singapore Exchange Limited.