||The pace of change in the business environment is faster than ever. Covid-19 has shown that companies and their boards need to foresee trends and anticipate the impact on their businesses in order to stay competitive. The Business Future Series comprises stand-alone course modules aimed at providing participants with a deeper understanding of emerging trends which impact businesses. These trends, such as disruptive technologies, artificial intelligence and developments in the cyber security space, create both risks and opportunities for businesses, and impact the board’s role in ensuring value creation and the performance of their companies.
- Enhance participants’ understanding of the relevant key concepts.
- Provide insights and updates on emerging trends to enable participants to analyse how their organisations may be impacted.
- Highlight issues and consequences through case studies and live demonstrations.
- Stimulate debate and discussion on how companies can respond to specific business trends and continue to stay ahead.
- Understand the impact of specific trends on the board’s role in ensuring value creation and performance of their companies.
BFS1: Disruptive Technologies for Directors.
BFS2: Cyber Security for Directors.
BFS3: Artificial Intelligence and Ethics for Directors.
BFS4: Sustainability for Directors.
|Directors, senior management and professionals seeking to understand emerging trends and their implications.
||Presentation with case studies and live demonstrations, followed by panel discussion and Q&A.
(including 7% GST)
SID member: $481.50 Non-member: $663.40
||4 hours per module.