The expectations on boards continue to increase as shareholders, regulators and policymakers scrutinise how decisions are made and who they benefit. At this Global Virtual Roundtable, the speakers offer their perspectives on how boards are managing the expectations of different stakeholders, drawing on some of the findings from Criticaleye’s Non-Executive Director Research 2020.
During the panel discussion, we will explore what company boards of the future should look like and how current structures can either be improved or completely transformed.
Areas to discuss include:
- 83% of non-executive directors (NEDs) think that management teams are too inward-looking.
- 57% of chairs and NEDs believe they need to improve the quality of strategic debate with their executives.
- Compare and contrast board effectiveness in different regions.
- Strategic agility versus the need for structure and consistency.
- Excellence in corporate governance.
- The relationship between independent directors and the senior leadership team.
This SID-Criticaleye Global Virtual Roundtable will be of interest to anyone who seeks to gain a better understanding of the challenges chairs and independent directors are grappling with, as well as learn about how boards must evolve to succeed in a fast-changing, uncertain world.
CPD Hours : 2
Seats are limited and to avoid disappointment, REGISTER NOW!
UPDATE : THIS SESSION IS FULLY SUBSCRIBED.
Do look out for the next session in July.
|SID Member & Criticaleye Members :
||Complimentary (Registration is required)
A notification email with the webinar link and password will be sent to registered participants 2 days before. Participants are advised to log in 5-10 minutes before the session.
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events