- Analyse board composition and practices.
- Examine the framework for board dynamics to understand boardroom interactions and relationships.
- Understand the role of the chair.
- Recognise the criteria for board evaluation.
9.00am : Introduction and Housekeeping Rules
• Board Composition and Practices
• Boardroom Interactions and Relationships
• Role of the Chair
• Board Evaluation
10.40am : Break
11.00am : Community Partner Case Study Discussion
12.10pm : Panel Discussion with Guest Speakers
12.50pm : Programme Wrap Up / Evaluation
1.00pm : End of Programme
CPD Hours : 4
Cost: $475.20 (incl. 8% GST)
Note: All exempt, registered charities and Institutions of a Public Character can apply for a training grant from the Charities Capability Fund.
Do note that funding is subject to approval by the National Council of
Social Service. In the event that funding is rejected, participants will
be liable to pay the full course fee.
A lawyer by training and profession, with 12 years in the social service, community and healthcare sectors, Mr Tim Oei took the helm of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) in August 2017. He also serves as board member of the Caregiver Alliance, as well as a member of its Programmes and Services Committee. And he is Chairman of AIC’s Community Care Manpower Committee. Mr Oei serves on the Merdeka Generation Package Communication & Engagement Taskforce, the Steering Committee of the Lim Choon Guan Endowment Fund and the Tote Board Overseas Scholarship Evaluation Panel.
- Ang Hao Yao, Board Member, NKF and Member Charity Council
- May Loh, Chairperson, The Helping Hand
- Karen Lee, CEO, HCA Hospice Care
Please register online by 15 June 2023.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (65) 6422 1188
Upon successful registration for the course, you are deemed to have read and accepted SID’s Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events