SID Directors Conference 2022
Partner Registration Page
The SID Directors Conference 2022 is specially curated for
Board chairs, directors, CXOs, and aspiring directors from listed companies, private companies, statutory boards, family businesses, multi-national companies (MNCs), start-ups and non-profit organisations.
CPD Hours : 6
- This page is for members of community partner / supporting organisations. SID member are requested to complete their registration for the conference here.
- All registrations are for on-site sessions at Suntec Singapore.
- Based on current SMMs for MICE events with more than 500 participants, all participants must be fully vaccinated.
- Participants will be required to do TraceTogether check-in during on-site registration.
- Participants may only unmask during a take/shot, and must promptly put their masks back on in between shots and after the shoot.
- To purchase a conference
ticket, participants would need to first have an account created. You
may do so by clicking on "Create a new account" below. If you are a
member, there's no need to create a new account - simply log into your
member's account here.
If you are not a member but have created an account previously for
another event, simply log in to that account (you may retrieve your
login credentials by going through "Forgot username" or "Forgot
password", found below the sign-in fields below).
- Breakout Tracks A, B and C run concurrently on 15 September afternoon. For more details, kindly refer to the programme.
- You are required to select ONE Breakout Track listed before your registration can be processed. You can make your selection after clicking "Register Myself".
(ends 14 August 2022)
Community Partner / Supporting Organisation Rate:
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events
Online registration not available.