||The Fireside Chat series is a members-only slate of events, comprising a range of talks and forums. These sessions are intended to provide an exclusive opportunity for SID members to interact in a more personal space and get up close with prominent thought leaders and trailblazers in the corporate world. The focus is on trending boardroom issues and directorship matters.
- Offer a platform to focus on active dialogue on contemporary issues of interest and value to directors.
- Discuss key issues and examine social, economic, financial and political perspectives on current topics related to directorship and corporate governance.
- Highlight learning points and encourage thought leadership in boardrooms.
Hosted by SID, the format of the session depends on the speakers and topics. The theme is decided by SID in consultation with the partner organisation, if any. The title, content and thrust of Fireside Chats, by their nature, may change depending upon the timing of delivery. New topics and sessions will be added during the year. Some of the speakers featured in this series included:
• Goh Chok Tong, Emeritus Senior Minister, Singapore.
• Chatri Sityodtong, Chairman and CEO, One Championship.
• Gang Ye, Group Chief Operating Officer, Sea.
• Lee Li Meng, Chief Strategy Officer, Razer.
• Ron Sim, Executive Chairman and CEO, V3 Group.
||Half day (per session).
||Presentation, panel discussion and Q&A.
(including 7% GST)
SID member: $128.40.