||The AC Pit-Stop series is specially designed to help Audit Committee members dive into specific areas of significance. Other board directors and management will also benefit from the AC Pit-Stops.
The series is kept focused and concise on specific topics in each session.
- Equip Audit Committees with the fundamental understanding of specific topics to enable them to ask pertinent questions of management and the external auditors.
- Provide a platform for active discussion on issues relevant to Audit Committees.
||The following topics are planned for 2019:
1. Elevating the AC Role with Analytics and AC Commentary.
2. Auditing and Disrupting Technologies Impact on Internal Audit.
3. Business Valuation: Key Points for the AC.
4. Financial Reporting: Fraud in China.
5. Keeping ACs Up-To-Date with the New Insolvency Regime.
6. Managing Tax Disputes and Controversy.
7. Navigating Through a Financial Fraud Investigation.
Note: The title, content and thrust of the AC Pit-Stops may change depending upon the timing of delivery. New topics and sessions may be added during the year for the series to remain current and relevant.
|Audit Committee (AC) chairmen and members, individual directors and senior management.
||Presentation, case studies, audience Q&A and panel discussions.
||SID Member : $60 (excl. GST); $64.20 (incl. GST).
Non-SID Member : $90 (excl. GST); $96.30 (incl. GST).