||The module recaps the dual role of the board in conformance and performance, and explores the concept of what constitutes performance and value creation in today’s context with multiple stakeholders. It covers how business models, innovation and strategy can help a company create value.
Other aspects of board duties, such as risk management, human resources, crisis management, investor relations and corporate social responsibility, are also covered.
- Understand the role of the board as a performance generator.
- Highlight key performance determinants such as innovation governance, innovation culture, strategy development and implementation.
- Understand the differentiated roles of the board and management in its governance for performance, innovation and strategy.
- Governing for Performance.
- Business Models and Value Creation.
- Corporate Development.
- Panel Discussion and Wrap Up.
|Aspiring, new and current directors, C-suite and senior management of listed companies.
||Half day (lunch provided).
||Classroom lecture, discussion, case studies and Q&A.
||SID Member : $420 (excl. GST); $449.40 (incl. GST).
Non-SID Member : $580 (excl. GST); $620.60 (incl. GST).