Companies can take steps to increase their preparedness for crisis. Yet boards do not always know to react and may wish to ensure they have the right approach. This course highlights the importance of crises management and the role of the board in managing crises especially in the context of growing social media influence and increased regulation.
1. Examine why crisis management matters.
2. Explain how crises can cause reputation damage, threats to operations and disrupt business continuity and financial stability.
3. Address the role of the board in crises management.
4. Share strategies to help the board manage crises.
1. Why does crisis management matter?
2. Five questions Boards should ask themselves.
3. Immediate responses – Is your management team in control?
4. The road to recovery – Reputation, review and risk management.
5. The top 10 dos and don’ts for the Board in a crisis.
(Participants are advised to login 5-10 minutes before the session)
CPD Hours : 1
||S$45.00 (excl. GST)
||S$48.15 (incl. GST)
||S$60.00 (excl. GST)
||S$64.20 (incl. GST)
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events