Jointly held by the Singapore Institute of Directors and CriticalEye, this global virtual roundtable brings together chairs and independent directors from different global businesses to discuss how their organisations must transform in the wake of Covid-19.
Areas to discuss include:
- Planning for the future in a time of great uncertainty.
- The role of the board in business remodelling.
- Risk management in the boardroom.
- Balancing the short-, medium- and long-term views.
- Points of tension between executives and independent directors.
- Understanding how customers are changing.
CPD Hours : 2
Seats are limited and to avoid disappointment, REGISTER NOW!
UPDATE : THIS SESSION IS FULLY SUBSCRIBED.
The session is now fully subscribed and we wish to inform that registration is on a first come first served basis. Thank you.
Participants are encouraged to raise questions and participate actively in the discussion.
|SID Member & Criticaleye Members :
||Complimentary (Registration is required)
A notification email with the webinar link and password will be sent to registered participants 2 days before. Participants are advised to log in 5-10 minutes before the session.
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events