This introduction session is an engaging one. You will come up close and personal with those who are directors and deeply involved in the nonprofit sector. The session will cover essential aspects of:
- The directorship landscape.
- Director’s duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits.
- The director's journey.
So, if you have the desire of serving on a board of a nonprofit organization or have just started serving on one, this course would be a good one to give you the insights into the workings, risks and value of the nonprofit sector.
Taking only two hours, this session provides a broad roadmap for participants to digest as they consider the important role of a nonprofit director. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the macro view of the directorship landscape in Singapore, especially as itrelates to nonprofit organisations.
- Identify the range of duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits of being anonprofit director.
- Appreciate the key differences between a commercial and a nonprofit board.
- Make an informed decision before joining a charity board.
- Understand the next steps in their directorship journey.
CPD Hours : 3
||S$170.00 (excl. GST)
||S$181.90 (incl. GST)
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events