This introduction session is an engaging one. You will come up close and personal with those who are in the game as directors in both private and public companies. The session will cover essential aspects of:
- The directorship landscape
- Director’s duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits
- Due diligence
- The director's journey
So, if you have the desire of becoming a director, then be a good one and bring on board the much needed knowledge and best practices. This course is a good place to kick-off this rewarding journey.
Taking only 2 hours, this touch and go seminar provides a broad roadmap for participants to digest as they consider the important role of a Director. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the macro view of the directorship landscape in Singapore.
- Identify the range of critical duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits of being a director.
- Make informed decisions before joining a board.
- Understand the next steps in their directorship journey.
CPD Hours : 2
||S$110.00 (excl. GST)
||S$117.70 (incl. GST)
||S$210.00 (excl. GST)
||S$224.70 (incl. GST)
A notification email with the webinar link and password
will be sent to registered participants 2 days before. Participants are
advised to log in 5-10 minutes before the session.
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events