This introduction session is an engaging one. You will come up close and personal with those who are in the game as directors in both private and public companies. The session will cover essential aspects of:
- The directorship landscape
- Director’s duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits
- Due diligence
- The director’s journey
So, if you have the desire of becoming a director, then be a good one and bring on board the much-needed knowledge and best practices. This course is a good place to kick-off this rewarding journey.
- Provide a macro view of the directorship landscape in Singapore.
- Identify the duties, responsibilities, liabilities and benefits of being a director of a commercial entity.
- Help participants make informed decisions before accepting a directorship appointment.
- Highlight the next steps for professional development as a director.
CPD Hours : 2
||S$110.00 (excl. GST)
||S$117.70 (incl. GST)
||S$210.00 (excl. GST)
||S$224.70 (incl. GST)
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events