This course is an interactive workshop to deepen directors’ understanding of business strategy, its processes, and the role of the board vis-à-vis management in strategy development and execution. The session, facilitated by experts in the field, centres on discussions, including sharing perspectives and experiences.
- Deepen participants’ understanding of business strategy and its processes.
- Provide an understanding of the board’s role in strategy formulation.
- Educate participants on assessing and managing strategy execution.
- Definition of strategy.
- Role of strategy in driving organisational performance.
- Turning strategy into practical proposals for change.
- The board and senior management collaborative approach in developing and implementing strategy.
- The board’s responsibility in strategy formulation.
- The board’s role in assessing strategy execution.
CPD Hours : 8
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events