Investors’ engagement and communications are important to a listed company and are explicit principles of the Code of Corporate Governance. The first part of the module guides participants on what they should do and how boards should structure their investor relations’ function, and develop their policies and standard operating procedures. The AAA rule in investor relations and best practices in corporate governance will be discussed.
The second part of the module deals with media relations and it provides useful guidance on communication techniques in getting key messages across to targeted stakeholders without infringing regulations.
- Provide an understanding of how to structure an effective investor relations function.
- Discuss the disclosure obligations of listed companies.
- Share key communication techniques to get the right message across to target shareholders (via media and other channels)
1. Investor relations
- “Listing is a new beginning, not an end” – continuing listing obligations and good investor relations
- Structure, policy and standard operating procedures
- The AAA rule in investor relations
- Good corporate governance and investor relations
- Media communication techniques – getting messages across
- Other techniques and channels for reaching investors
CPD Hours : 4
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events