Some of the course topics include:
- Internal controls over financial reporting.
- Accounting framework and standards.
- Basic financial reporting requirements.
- Questions to be raised when reviewing financial statements.
- Findings from ACRA’s Financial Reporting Surveillance Programme.
- What an audit entails and how to work with your auditors to resolve issues.
- XBRL filings and the director’s responsibility in respect of the review required.
Subsidy for Course Attendance
The first 3,000 directors who attend this training will be entitled to a subsidy of $300 per individual from ACRA. This subsidy will be paid to each eligible participant upon satisfactory completion of the programme and the provision of relevant information on their directorship.
CPD Hours : 6
||S$577.00 (excl. GST)
||S$617.39 (incl. GST)
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Event