In addition, the session will include a sharing session by Mike McConnell, the cyber security architect of the United States. Mike has served four US presidents, as Director of National Intelligence and the Director of the National Security Agency and was a key decision maker at the heart of the security apparatus in the US in the past 20 years.
1. Provide an overall understanding of the cyber security landscape.
2. Create a realistic and simulated environment for board members to understand the real-time considerations of a cyber-attack.
3. Provide insights into how organisations can detect, prevent and recover from cyber breaches.
4. Discuss the implications and actions for the board in cyber security.
1. The cyber threat landscape and its future.
2. War game on cyber security.
3. Panel discussion: Cyber defense, attack management and board implications.
4. Cyber actions for the board.
CPD Hours : 3.5
||S$450.00 (excl. GST)
||S$481.50 (incl. GST)
||S$620.00 (excl. GST)
||S$663.40 (incl. GST)
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events