This course aims to provide directors with an overview of the current trends in technologies, with a focus on major disruptive technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, mobility and social media. It will be conducted by technology experts using case examples and demonstrations of innovations to showcase how these disruptive technologies can be harnessed in a hands-on experiential manner, and most importantly, how they can be applied to business.
- Provide an overview of disruptive technologies and how they are evolving in the digitalization of industries
- Provide a greater understanding of following major disruptive
technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Data Analytics, Social
Media and Mobility and reflect on the impact and challenges of
leveraging on disruptive technologies
- Appreciate the significance of digital directorship
- Present the major technology trends.
- Deep dive with demonstrations, case studies into:
a. Internet of Things (IoT)
c. Data Analytics
d. Social Media and Mobility
CPD Hours : 6
Terms and Conditions for SID Courses/Events