SID DIRECTORS CONFERENCE FAQ
1) How do I register for the Conference?
Interested attendees can register directly on the SID website (www.sid.org.sg) by creating an account. If you have an existing account, simply sign in to complete your registration.
2) What does the registration fee include?
Each successful attendee is entitled to attend all sessions on 8 & 9 September 2021. Please note that the registration is for access to virtual sessions.
Please refer to the programme here.
3) I would like to attend only 1 day. How do I register?
There is no option to pay to attend a specific day or session. The registration fee includes all sessions on 8 & 9 September 2021. Upon registration, you are free to select which sessions to join.
4) When does Early Bird registration close?
Early Bird registration will close on 30 July 2021.
5) When does registration close?
Registration will close on 30 August 2021.
6) When will I be notified if my registration is successful?
Upon successful registration, registrants will receive a confirmation email. In addition, a reminder email with the link to the Conference will be sent to registrants approximately 3 working days before the event.
7) What is the link to the virtual sessions?
The link will be sent with a reminder email approximately 3 working days prior to the event.
8) I registered online and did not receive a confirmation email. How can I check the status of my registration?
Please send an email with subject title: Status of my registration; to [email protected]
9) How do I make payment?
For payment modes available, please click here.
10) How do I request for an invoice for my company to make payment?
Upon successful registration, please sign in to your account and download the invoice at “My Open Invoices”.
Member Rate/Voucher for SID Members
11) My company is a Corporate Member of SID. May I utilise the complimentary vouchers for the Conference?
SID Corporate Member may utilise their complimentary vouchers. Please contact SID Membership team ([email protected]) with email subject title: Complimentary voucher for SID Directors Conference 2021.
12) How can my company apply to be a Corporate Member of SID?
Please contact SID Membership team ([email protected]).
13) How can I apply to be an SID Member?
Please contact SID Membership team ([email protected]) or visit www.sid.org.sg/JOIN to complete an online application.
14) Will there be any refund of fees if I wish to cancel the registration after payment?
An attendee is deemed to be successfully registered for the Conference once an invoice is generated. There is strictly no cancellation or refund of fees once the attendee is successfully registered for the Conference.
15) I am unable to attend the Conference. Can I request for replacement?
Where an attendee cannot attend the Conference, a replacement attendee request is allowed subject to the following conditions:
Replacement of an attendee is subject to at least 5 working days prior notice in writing. In the case whereby a SID member attendee is replaced by a non-member, a top-up fee will be levied. No refund will be made if a non-member attendee is replaced by a member.
16) Can I request for deferment?
There is no deferment for the annual Conference.
17) Are CPD hours awarded?
All attendees who attend the Conference will be awarded CPD hours.
Attendance of 3 hours to 4.5 hours
4 CPD hours
Attendance of more 4.5 hours
6 CPD hours
The CPD hours will be awarded within 14 working days under your SID account.