SID DIRECTORS CONFERENCE FAQ
1) How do I register for the Conference?
Interested attendees can register directly on the SID website (www.sid.org.sg) by creating an account. If you have an existing account, simply sign in to submit your registration.
2) What does the registration fee include?
Each successful attendee is entitled to attend all sessions on 25 & 26 August 2020. Please note that the conference sessions will be held in the mornings. Please refer to the programme here.
3) I would like to attend only 1 day or 1 session. How do I register?
There is no option to register for a specific day or session. The registration is for all sessions on 25 & 26 August 2020. Upon registration, you are free to select which sessions to join.
4) When does Early Bird registration close?
Early Bird registration will close on 31 July 2020.
5) When does registration close?
Registration will close on 18 August 2020.
6) When will I be notified if my registration is successful?
Upon successful registration, registrants will receive a confirmation email. In addition, a reminder email with the link to the Conference will be sent to registrants approximately one week prior to the event.
7) What is the link to the virtual Conference?
The reminder email with the link will be sent approximately one week prior to the Conference.
8) I registered online and did not get a confirmation email. How can I check the status of my registration?
Please contact the Executive team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with email subject title: Status of my registration.
9) How do I make payment?
i) Online Payment
Log in to your account at www.sid.org.sg
Select invoice to pay at “My Open Invoices”.
ii) Cheque Payment
Payable to: Singapore Institute of Directors (please quote invoice number behind the cheque)
Mail to: 168 Robinson Road, #11-03, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
Attention to: Finance Department
iii) Telegraphic Transfer
Bank Name: DBS Bank Limited
Bank Code: 7171
Bank Account No: 048-016620-2
Swift Code: dbsssgsg
Beneficiary Name: Singapore Institute of Directors
Reference: Please quote invoice number
(Note: All bank charges are to be borne by the applicant)
10) How do I request for an invoice for my company to make payment?
Upon successful registration, please sign in to your account and download the invoice at “My Open Invoices”.
Member Rate/Voucher for SID Members
11) My company is a Corporate Member of SID. May I utilise the complimentary vouchers for the Conference?
SID Corporate Member may utilise their complimentary vouchers. Please contact SID Membership team (email@example.com) with email subject title: Complimentary voucher for SID Directors Virtual Conference 2020. This year for the virtual conference, the corporate members benefits have been enhanced.
12) How can my company apply to be a Corporate Member of SID?
Please contact SID Membership team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
13) How can I apply to be an SID Member?
Please contact SID Membership team (email@example.com) or visit www.sid.org.sg/JOIN to complete an online application.
14) Will there be any refund of fees if I wish to cancel the registration after payment?
An attendee is deemed to be successfully registered for the Conference once an invoice is generated. There is strictly no cancellation or refund of fees once the attendee is successfully registered for the Conference.
15) I am unable to attend the Conference. Can I request for replacement?
Where an attendee cannot attend the Conference, he/she may request to send a replacement subject to the following conditions:
Replacement of an attendee is subject to at least 5 working days prior notice in writing. In the case whereby a SID member attendee is replaced by a non-member, a top-up fee will be levied. No refund will be made if a non-member attendee is replaced by a member.
16) Can I request for deferment?
There is no deferment for the annual Conference.
17) Are CPD hours awarded?
Attendees will be awarded CPD hours accordingly, based on the total online hours recorded by Zoom.
Minimum of 3 hours to 4.25 hours:
4 CPD hours
4.5 hours to 6 hours:
6 CPD hours