||Comprise presentations by various subject matter experts and high profile speakers, panel discussions and Q&A on topics tied to the theme of seminar/conference.
||Share and discuss key issues and differing perspectives on topics relevant to the theme of the event with the goal of elevating knowledge of directors and keystakeholders.
The following conferences and seminar are planned for 2017.
- ACRA-SGX-SID Audit Committee Forum: The forum will discuss hot topics for Audit Committees such as the enhanced auditors reporting and the upcoming areas of review focus under ACRA’s Financial Reporting Surveillance Programme.
- Corporate Governance Guides for Boards in Singapore: The 2017 launches follows the release of 4 set of definitive guides for boards and its major committees namely the Nominating Committee; Remuneration Committee, Board Risk Committee and the Board. The following launches will be held in 2017 :
a. Audit Committee Guide.
b. Resource Guide and the eGuide to the Code of Corporate Governance.
- Singapore Governance and Transparency Index 2017: The forum will present the results of the SGTI - assessments of the corporate governance of all listed companies in Singapore in accordance with OECD principles of corporate governance.
- SID Directors’ Conference 2017: The theme of the 2017 conference will be “Sustainability” which is an emerging critical topic for companies and their boards. The Sustainability Agenda is now being pushed by the broad range of stakeholders from customers to investors and regulators.
- Board of Director Survey: Now in its tenth year, the survey covers the trends of board practices and attitudes over time. Presenters will also discuss their latest thinking in areas such as: Board environment; Board structure and directorship; Board practices; Strategy and execution; Remuneration and talent management; Audit and Finance; and Shareholder Rights and Responsibilities.
|Individual board directors, senior management and interested professionals.
||2 hours to full day.
||Presentations, panel discussions, exchanges by high profile speakers and Q&A.